5.17.2012

MORE FROM YOU



"I loved watching everyone be their character. That was soooo fun!
I loved when Mayor Shinn fell off the boxes in the Gym and exclaimed: 'Mayor Shinn.... WILL recover!'
I also thought is was really funny at the beginning when we were working on developing our characters and Mckenna, who played Zeenta, said, 'I don't know how to feel when my boyfriend tries to blow up my mom!'"
                                                                                                 .... Stacie Poulsen
 
 
"This was the best thing we have done all year!  My  three children and myself have grown closer together, had something to do each week, made friends, and had a place to share our love for singing with others!  I love rubbing shoulders with so many talented people in our stake.  I love laughing so hard as the funny parts are played over and over again.  I can't think of a better way to spend the last three months then at the stake center in Music Man!"
                                                                                                     .... Becky Saldivar
 
 
 
 
 "I have lots of favorite memories. One of my favorites was the Thurs. night semi-dress rehearsal. It thrilled me to see Keturah jumping up and down and grinning from ear to ear as we marched out. She was so pleased to see what we had done. It was the first night we "nailed it". Everyone was so happy!"
                                                                                                      ... Kathy Anderson
 
 
Some photos shared by you....
            whether it was on stage hamming it up.....










Or backstage enjoying each other.....







 Or working hard before the big production......

 














 ..... just being together was the best part!  Thanks for sharing those moments with us.....

No comments: