5.12.2012

ANOTHER NIGHT, ANOTHER SHOW

Photo call tonight had cast and crew meeting early.  As most bustled about to get ready, our producer busied herself as well with phone calls and final details for the night.





Getting the final details together...... thank goodness for moms!





                  I'm personally feeling the exhaustion settling in from one wild, long, adventurous week of rehearsals and performances..... I don't think I'm the only one.  Keturah and Maren may be busy figuring it out in front.... but take a look at those three laid out boys in the back.  I'm sure many wished to join them!





                         The curtains part and the show begins...... the best night, in my opinion, yet!

                                           Good acting, good mics, good fun!  I finally heard "Eulalie" belt it out....   and can't help but love the faces of those boys!









                    More front row smiles.....



                                                ... and as the show comes again to an end, hundreds more smiles paraded out in congratulatory praise to the cast and crew.




 My favorite part.... seeing those faces of friends and family
so supportive and excited to share in the magic of it all.




                                                                             Time for a little R&R over the Sabbath before this journey will come to a fabulous finale.....

1 comment:

Idona said...

I've been able to see it every night and it just get better and better!! I love it. I know Brad Pitt ( Marty Salisbury) has mixed emotions about it coming to and end. It has been so much work for everyone, and called for sacrifice from families, but it has been such a neat, growing experience for those involved. The weekly gathering of new friend ships will be missed but never forgotten. Thanks for all of the many who shared your talents, on stage and off. It takes a" village" to put on a musical!!