4.03.2012

TIME FOR A BREAK

I thought today as I stepped in the doors.... 2 months.

Two months for some very busy people to put this all together.  One more to go.



Long nights, full days.  Perhaps a few of us are going a little crazy.





Many rehearsals, many tired voices......








So many behind the scenes people helping this to come together with their labors of love..... sounds, props, costumes.  I thought this picture captured well the busyness of our background help amidst the actors on stage.







In a sea of chairs, little Micah stifles his own yawns of exhaustion.





Amidst the faces of the orchestra, I saw a few of these anxious eyes behind the stands. 


It is time for a refreshing spring break to gear us all back up for the final days before the production.








1 comment:

The Bec-ster said...

I can't wait! The quartet sound awesome and the ladies are so funny!