4.21.2012

FROM THE PIT

Just a few fun glimpses for you of life in a musical today from my seat in the pit.





        
Did you know that we have our very own Hyde Park City immigrant from River City, Iowa?  Fun facts to share!!


I couldn't help but catch these three cuties in my camera lens... my shadows...
or rather very patient children waiting for mom to be done.






Giggles among friends on one side.






Some of you turn and run when you find me lurking in the shadows. 
 I didn't notice this little, fuzzy poser in the background until later as I went through the photos afterward. 






Some pass the time away with some hair dressing while enjoying the scenes playing out on stage.








Break time comes.....  and some familes come for some gathering time.
This wrestling dad had his arms full it seems.







Smiles and laughs shared among others.





It seems the choreography of Miss Launa Nelson is a hit among many.  Little Abbey here was one of many whom I caught striking this pose!





    More conversations among friends....    




And I loved the puzzled faces of these two hard working women. 
Yes, it has been a nail biter of a day.






For some...... not so much for others!




No comments: