4.30.2012

LONG DAY, GOOD TIMES



We were working the clock today!  8:30 to 6:00 ....  an exhausting, exhilerating experience.

Tired voices from the cast, numb backsides from the pit.





Breaktime equals dinnertime!



Remember those words about Zion?  Here it was at it's finest.
      The sacrafice of those putting the meal together was so much appreciated.

                 Serving each other.....





              I walked around after finishing my plate.... and smiled.



                            I smiled at interactions among friends, asking about families.




I smiled as I watched concerned friends address the needs of anothers pain.

 
                                 I smiled as still others shared gardening secrets and frustrations.





                    I smiled yet again in seeing the sincere, smiling faces of interactions among friends.



    


I smiled as small secrets were shared among sweethearts.


Many long, hard hours, yes...                                     
                                                      .... but the moments that truly count intermixed within it all make it a good day.


No comments: