4.26.2012

OUR CONDUCTOR

We have one "groovy" conductor in our midst.



I am not referring to that classy looking feller of celestial height (Martin Salisbury, alias Brad Pitt) who shouts out for tickets on the train..... though he is pretty groovy!


















I'm speaking of Gayle Mansfield.....
        .... and thinking today that she needs some extra credit and attention for all she does.





Though you may have seen a few glimpses her within this record here and there, she now finds herself in a position front and center of cast and orchestra alike to help pull the pieces together. 

Talk about someone who knows the meaning of sacrifice well..... with so much on her plate right now, she still manages to find a smile and time to share with our stake to help make this production come together. 


For your humor, for your memorable phrases, for your arm (long may it wave!), for your time... thank you, Gayle!



Another piece in a very big puzzle that helps to make this picture clearer.  Only wishing I could take time to make each individual know how important they are, no matter how small or big their part in this production together.


1 comment:

Christine said...

She is awesome at what she does. she has an ear like a hawk, and when she says...and I heard a soprano off key... it instills fear in my heart..."Oh no, is it me?!" She definitely keeps me striving to musically be my best...especially when on Wells Fargo, I stand just feet away from her all knowing ears!! :)