3.23.2012

CHAOS ENSUES

While Keturah graced the beaches of Hawaii today, we had the pleasure of our production manager, Elayna Pedersen, to lead and direct.... with the aid of the television.





It began like this.... a great group discussion.  How can we do better?  What should we change?  What hurdles do we need to jump to make this the best performance in our capabilities?





I slipped out to play with the orchestra for a few hours.  Together we got lost in the magic of the music.... literally and figuratively speaking.  Occasionally I heard shouts in the halls, but thought nothing of it until I resurfaced to the gym at the conclusion of our practice.






CHAOS had ensued from where I left off before.





Running and screaming, hollering and bellering.




Just look at those pick-a-ladies making their way briskly across the stage! 




                                                                                           



"Marcellus" Eric Brooksby got his morning exercise it seems.  

This close and it was my cue to move or be moved upon!





 A run around the church to be back in time for his new lines.....
                                   "I can't breathe..... oh.... and you've got to go now, Harold!"





I'm chuckling again as I flip through the pictures and share them here with all of you.  It brought to mind a quote I heard not long ago....

     "Chaos amid chaos isn't funny,
but chaos in the midst of order is."


                           You had me laughing.  Thanks for sharing your ordered chaos today.



No comments: